SAP Data Engineer
Passionate about SAP and data?
Cubis is a respected player in the SAP field, known for delivering valuable solutions to its customers. As a SAP Silver partner with specialization in Business Technology Platform, Data & Analytics we help shape the digital innovation a our customers with data, and we have been doing it so for nearly 15 years already!
Together with the whole Intellus Family, we are an enthusiastic group. We encourage everyone to be themselves while actively empowering an entrepreneurial mindset. Ready to contribute to help and build our growing story?
As an SAP data engineer you will be involved in:
- Leading the entire lifecycle of modern data analytics projects, from gathering user requirements to implementing cutting-edge solutions.
- Using your expertise in SAP data modeling, ETL, and data quality to lead the success of data-driven decision-making for our customers.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues in implementing data structures and models
- Coaching colleagues.
For this role we are looking for the following skills & experiences:
- Above all, we are looking for a colleague who shares the passion for data, personal and team development with a solution oriented and analytical mindset
- You have a bachelor or university degree (or equivalent by experience)
- You have experience with SAP’s data analytics tools like SAP Analytics Cloud, Datasphere, BW/4HANA or HANA (Cloud)
- You are at ease with programming in SQL, a notion of ABAP is still a plus 😉
- You possess strong collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with diverse teams;
- You speak English fluently, some words of Dutch or French are a plus
- Your current residence is in Belgium or Luxembourg
What we can offer:
Professional growth opportunities:
- You will face a variety of projects where you can use state-of-the-art technologies
- We offer an individualized learning path with dedicated feedback and training sessions
- We don’t only focus on your technical skills, we also provide you with the necessary guidance to become a seasoned business professional
- We offer both numerous internal and external trainings and knowledge sharing sessions
- We provide flexible work-at-home arrangements accordi ng to the client’s needs
- Our offices are located in Boortmeerbeek and Ghent
- We offer 32 holidays (20 legal days + 12 additional days)
- You will join a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is valued
- We have numerous fun social activities such as team buildings, a yearly trip abroad, sporting events, …
- We have a family-like atmosphere, and we take pride in our supportive work environment.
- We believe in looking out for one another and celebrating each other’s successes
- We offer a competitive renumeration package with bonuses and a company car/mobility budget. During the application process, we are happy to go into this in more detail