Microsoft Data Consultant (Junior/Medior)
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Data Consultant / Azure Data Engineer / Power BI Consultant.
What are the technical responsibilities?
- Development of end-to-end data pipelines in collaboration with our architects.
- Development of dashboards to meet client needs.
- Recommendation of governance tailored to client requirements.
- You will have to work on proposals for our customers or commercial prospects.
- Providing training to our clients.
What are the technical skills we look for?
- Dimensional modeling (star schema, data marts, SCD, etc.).
- Knowledge of Azure solutions: Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Serverless, Azure Data Factory, Azure Integration Runtime, Azure Blob Storage, etc.
- Good level on Microsoft Power BI (Dax, Services, power query and so on)
- Creating project documentation (specification documents, technical and functional analysis, project progress reports, etc.).
- Data languages (SQL, T-SQL, DAX, M language).
We might have interest in following knowledges:
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps platform and CI/CD concepts.
- Microsoft On Premise tools (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS Tabular, SSRS).
- DataBricks LakeHouse platform.
- Keeping up with technological advancements.
- Interest in Microsoft Fabric.
- Demonstrating continuous improvement (training, reading, writing blogs, etc.).
The most valuable quality we’re looking for:
- You love to work in a dynamic team with good conditions.
The profile of our Data Consultant:
- You like to find solution for Data problematics.
- You have a university degree (minimum of a bachelor’s degree).
- You have good organizational skills and love working in teams.
- You must speak and write English fluently and have a good level of French is a plus (both spoken and written).
Our consultant will find the following advantages:
- We are working with the latest technologies.
- A healthy development environment with numerous training opportunities.
- A complete package (medical care, company car, annual performance bonus, …) and many events during the year.
- Hybrid work arrangements, including flexible hours and telecommuting options.
- And most important, we place the well-being of the consultant as one of our top priority and it drives our management choices.