Microsoft Azure Data Engineer
Passionate about Microsoft and data?
Lytix is a respected player in the Microsoft field, known for delivering valuable solutions to its customers. As a Microsoft Solutions Partner we help shape the digital innovation at our customers with data for the past 5 years!
Together with the whole Intellus Family, we are an enthusiastic group. We encourage everyone to be themselves while actively empowering an entrepreneurial mindset. Ready to contribute to help and build our growing story?
As an Azure data engineer you will be involved in:
- Leading the entire lifecycle of modern data analytics projects, from gathering user requirements to implementing cutting-edge solutions.
- Using your expertise in Azure data modeling, ETL, and data quality to lead the success of data-driven decision-making for our customers.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues in implementing data structures and models
- Coaching colleagues.
For this role we are looking for the following skills & experiences:
- Above all, we are looking for a colleague who shares the passion for data, personal and team development with a solution oriented and analytical mindset
- You have a bachelor or university degree (or equivalent by experience)
- You have experience with deploying data pipelines & data transformations in the Azure stack
- You are at ease with Data Engineering concepts using best-practices of Git, DevOps & CICD
- You possess strong collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with diverse teams;
- You speak English fluently, some words of Dutch or French are a plus
- Your current residence is in Belgium or Luxembourg
What we can offer:
Professional growth opportunities:
- You will face a variety of projects where you can use state-of-the-art technologies
- We offer an individualized learning path with dedicated feedback and training sessions
- We don’t only focus on your technical skills, we also provide you with the necessary guidance to become a seasoned business professional
- We offer both numerous internal and external trainings and knowledge sharing sessions
- We provide flexible work-at-home arrangements according to the client’s needs
- Our offices are located in Boortmeerbeek and Ghent
- We offer 32 holidays (20 legal days + 12 additional days)
- You will join a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is valued
- We have numerous fun social activities such as team buildings, a yearly trip abroad, sporting events, …
- We have a family-like atmosphere, and we take pride in our supportive work environment.
- We believe in looking out for one another and celebrating each other’s successes
- We offer a competitive renumeration package with bonuses and a company car/mobility budget. During the application process, we are happy to go into this in more detail