Hands-on Project Manager SAP
Passionate about SAP and data?
Cubis is a respected player in the SAP field, known for delivering valuable solutions to its customers. As a SAP Silver partner with specialization in Business Technology Platform, Data & Analytics we help shape the digital innovation at our customers with data, and we have been doing it so for nearly 15 years already!
Together with the whole Intellus Family, we are an enthusiastic group. We encourage everyone to be themselves while actively empowering an entrepreneurial mindset. Ready to contribute to help and build our growing story?
As a Hands-on Project Manager you will be involved in:
- Identifying (advanced) analytics use cases
- Actively participating in the implementation and monitoring of analytics use cases, ensuring their successful transition to production.
- Listening to the needs of companies and effectively translating them into suitable analytics solutions.
- Playing a pivotal role in overseeing the development process by collaborating closely with the consultants.
- Being able to simplify complex material and connect it back to the business objectives will be instrumental in maintaining alignment and achieving desired outcomes.
For this role we are looking for the following skills & experiences:
- Above all, we are looking for a colleague who shares the passion for data, personal and team development with a solution oriented and analytical mindset
- You have a bachelor or university degree (or equivalent by experience).
- You have a basic understanding of SAP’s data analytics tools like SAP Analytics Cloud, Datasphere, BW/4HANA or HANA (Cloud)
- You have experience with Project Management and Follow-up
- You have a basic understanding of the functional processes in SAP ERP
- You have talent and demonstrable experience guiding a (project) team
- You possess strong collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with diverse teams;
- You speak English fluently, some words of Dutch or French are a plus
- Your current residence is in Belgium or Luxembourg
What we can offer:
Professional growth opportunities:
- You will face a variety of projects where you can use state-of-the-art technologies
- We offer an individualized learning path with dedicated feedback and training sessions
- We don’t only focus on your technical skills, we also provide you with the necessary guidance to become a seasoned business professional
- We offer both numerous internal and external trainings and knowledge sharing sessions
- We provide flexible work-at-home arrangements according to the client’s needs
- Our offices are located in Boortmeerbeek and Ghent
- We offer 32 holidays (20 legal days + 12 additional days)
- You will join a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is valued
- We have numerous fun social activities such as team buildings, a yearly trip abroad, sporting events, …
- We have a family-like atmosphere, and we take pride in our supportive work environment.
- We believe in looking out for one another and celebrating each other’s successes
- We offer a competitive renumeration package with bonuses and a company car/mobility budget. During the application process, we are happy to go into this in more detail