Passionate about statistical models, data science, and transforming data into actionable insights?
Aivix has been in operation for over a year and recently achieved AWS Select Partner & Databricks Registered Partner status. We excel in offering analytics solutions that facilitate data-driven digital transformations for our customers. Aivix is currently looking for (Cloud) Data Scientists. In this pivotal role, you’ll work closely with customers to identify data science needs, apply statistical algorithms, and create impactful solutions.
Together with the whole Intellus Family, we are an enthusiastic group. We encourage everyone to be themselves while actively empowering an entrepreneurial mindset. Ready to contribute to help and build our growing story?
As a Data Scientist you will be involved in:
- Having conversations with the customer to correctly identify the data science & AI needs;
- You can apply statistical algorithms and statistical models to solve data science use cases;
- You are eager to understand what is happening under the hood and explain this in a clear and structured manner to the client;
- You are able to translate the output of the complex models into actionable insights and possible actions;
- You cooperate with for example a data analyst to create vivid and impactful dashboards;
- You are eager to have a tremendous impact on the business and day-to-day operations with your findings;
- You work together with the cloud engineer/architect to put your solution into production.
For this role we are looking for the following skills & experiences:
- You have a bachelor or university degree or equivalent by experience. A post-graduate is an asset;
- You ideally have a first cloud experience or are willing to learn;
- You are passionate about data science and data;
- You have knowledge of statistics and statistical models;
- Strong programming skills, particularly in languages such as Python, R;
- You possess strong collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with diverse teams;
- You speak English fluently, some words of Dutch or French are a plus
- Your current residence is in Belgium or Luxembourg
What we can offer:
Professional growth opportunities:
- You will face a variety of projects where you can use state-of-the-art technologies
- We offer an individualized learning path with dedicated feedback and training sessions
- We don’t only focus on your technical skills, we also provide you with the necessary guidance to become a seasoned business professional
- We offer both numerous internal and external trainings and knowledge sharing sessions
- We provide flexible work-at-home arrangements according to the client’s needs
- Our offices are located in Boortmeerbeek and Ghent
- We offer 32 holidays (20 legal days + 12 additional days)
- You will join a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is valued
- We have numerous fun social activities such as team buildings, a yearly trip abroad, sporting events, …
- We have a family-like atmosphere, and we take pride in our supportive work environment.
- We believe in looking out for one another and celebrating each other’s successes
- We offer a competitive renumeration package with bonuses and a company car/mobility budget. During the application process, we are happy to go into this in more detail