AWS Data Architect
Passionate about the AWS Cloud and data?
Aivix has been in operation for over a year and recently achieved AWS Select Partner & Databricks Registered Partner status. We excel in offering analytics solutions that facilitate data-driven digital transformations for our customers. Aivix is currently looking for AWS data architects. You will be taking up a leading role, set up AWS Cloud infrastructure, mentor data engineers/scientists to use the cloud and shape the technological landscape at our customers.
Together with the whole Intellus Family, we are an enthusiastic group. We encourage everyone to be themselves while actively empowering an entrepreneurial mindset. Ready to contribute to help and build our growing story?
As an AWS Data Architect you will be involved in:
- Determining the architecture of the Data Platform together with the customer;
- Having conversations with the customer (technical and business) and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Work with the Data Engineering & Data Science teams to identify data needs and requirements around ML/AI use cases and incorporate them into the data architecture evolution;
- Provide guidance and support to development teams in implementing data structures and models;
- Coaching colleagues.
For this role we are looking for the following skills & experiences:
- You have a bachelor or university degree or equivalent by experience. A post-graduate is an asset;
- You have knowledge of the AWS cloud platform and their data services (EKS, S3, Lambda, …) , Terraform, …;
- Proficiency in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL), data engineering and/or data science;
- Strong programming skills, particularly in languages such as Python (PySpark, Pandas), SQL, …;
- You have an understanding of data management principles, data architecture design patterns, and data modelling techniques;
- You possess strong collaboration and communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with diverse teams, articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and adapt to changing business needs;
- You speak English fluently, some words of Dutch or French are a plus
- Your current residence is in Belgium or Luxembourg
What we can offer:
Professional growth opportunities:
- You will face a variety of projects where you can use state-of-the-art technologies
- We offer an individualized learning path with dedicated feedback and training sessions
- We don’t only focus on your technical skills, we also provide you with the necessary guidance to become a seasoned business professional
- We offer both numerous internal and external trainings and knowledge sharing sessions
- We provide flexible work-at-home arrangements according to the client’s needs
- Our offices are located in Boortmeerbeek and Ghent
- We offer 32 holidays (20 legal days + 12 additional days)
- You will join a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is valued
- We have numerous fun social activities such as team buildings, a yearly trip abroad, sporting events, …
- We have a family-like atmosphere, and we take pride in our supportive work environment.
- We believe in looking out for one another and celebrating each other’s successes
- We offer a competitive renumeration package with bonuses and a company car/mobility budget. During the application process, we are happy to go into this in more detail